We’re proud to stand by these governing bodies and their standards:
- Canada Organic — The label is your assurance that the product bearing it has met the Canadian government's regulatory requirements for organic products.
- USDA — Committed to helping organic agriculture grow and thrive in the USA. Organic agriculture produces products using methods that preserve the environment and avoid most synthetic materials, such as pesticides and antibiotics.
- Fair Trade — There’s a lot behind the Fair Trade logo. We’re a Fair Trade Canada 'certified producer organization.' We maintain this standing through reporting, cross-checking and regular onsite audits.
- Garantie Bio Ecocert — A Canadian organic certification organization that does on-site inspections to guarantee that organic standards are upheld through the entire manufacturing process.
- Kosher Calgary — Kosher certification is a process by which a company ensures that their food is kosher. Kosher refers to a religious dietary practice that is rooted in Jewish tradition.
Other great resources and links:
- Barista Exchange — The world's premiere online community for the specialty coffee industry.
- MoJoToGo™ — offers professional baristas and coffee enthusiasts the tools to measure, design, diagnose and refine espresso extraction or any brew method.
- Roasters Guild — The Roasters Guild is a trade guild of the Specialty Coffee Association of America consisting of specialty roasters dedicated to the craft of roasting quality coffee.
- Specialty Coffee Association of America — SCAA provides resources on the coffee industry as well as an overview of the history, techniques, and standards for coffee cultivation and processing.