20th Anniversary Private Celebration
Our mountain getaway is getting closer and we want to get the excitement started by giving you a quick peek into the overall schedule some of the weekend’s activities. It’s time to start planning what to bring and what to wear!
This welcome BBQ is a great weekend opener for all the guests to get to know their tent or RV neighbors. We’ll all come together in the Meadow Tent at the great lawn to get to know each other better and celebrate Kicking Horse Coffee.
Friday Bonfire Party
Perch on classic rustic benches and roast marshmallows around the bonfires or bring your own favourite camping chair. Feel free to bring a guitar, hand drum or tambourine to get the bonfire anthems going.
Unity Yoga Session
Get your weekly practice in on Saturday morning with our group yoga session. We invite you to bring your yoga mats and enjoy a relaxing yoga session that will be held outside in the fresh mountain air.
Tribal Long Table Dinner
There will be a few on site activities to get you accessorized for Saturday night’s celebratory dinner but we encourage you to bring your best boho-chic inspired attire for this long table tribal dinner serving the best local ingredients the area has to offer.
Concert + Late Night DJ Dance Party - Surprise
To end this weekend right we’re bringing up a couple of killer bands that will rock the mountains well into the night. Kick off your shoes and hit the dance floor to dance till morning light.
The mountains are waiting for us to bring the party!
The countdown to the great outdoors has begun. Time to pack your bags, we’re heading to the mountains!
We're so excited to hear you'll be joining us at this amazing rustic mountain resort. Take out your sleeping bag and flash lights for a weekend getaway far from the city lights to celebrate Kicking Horse Coffee's 20th Anniversary Party. Let’s gather to be grateful for 20 years of Kick Ass® coffee, culture and community.
**Please note that all guests must be registered to attend.
BRIEF SCHEDULE OVERVIEW
Party begins on Friday July 15 at 2pm
Pack up and depart on Sunday July 17 no later than 11am
WE'LL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING FOR THIS FUN FILLED WEEKEND:
- All major meals + beverages
- On site activities + entertainment
- Portable washroom facilities
- Limited portable shower facilities
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF:
- Accommodation or camping equipment (Don’t worry if you need camping gear we will point you in the right direction to purchase or rent!)
- Travel to and from Nipika Mountain Resort
- Any of your favorite snacks or beverages
- A reusable water bottle and coffee mug so you can keep hydrated and caffeinated
- Your own toiletries like soap, hand sanitizer, towels, etc
CAN I BRING ADDITIONAL GUESTS?
- Sorry kiddo! This is an intimate gathering to show gratitude to those who have made an impact on the success of Kicking Horse Coffee so all we need is you!
RV'S AND TRAILERS
- For all those die hard RV'ers, unfortunately there are no on site hook ups for power, water and drainage. Please make sure your clean water is full and your grey water is empty ;)
WHAT CAN'T I BRING TO THE EVENT?
- Please note there are no pets allowed at this Gathering in the Mountains. Please leave your furry friends at home.
- No children under the age of 16 allowed - Best to call the babysitter now!
WHAT ARE MY PARKING OPTIONS AT THE EVENT?
- Parking will be available at the resort for guests. You will load in your gear, set up camp and park in designated areas as organized by our fabulous site operations team!
IS THERE CELLULAR RECEPTION AT THE RESORT?
- Take this time to unplug from the world and fully submerse yourself in mountain living. There is no cellular reception at this resort however there is a satellite phone for emergencies only in the main resort cabin.
We are stoked you’ll be joining us! Stay tuned for a more detailed schedule of events and hints in the coming months.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at [email protected]