We’re proud to stand by these governing bodies and their standards:
- Canada Organic — The label is your assurance that the product bearing it has met the Canadian government's regulatory requirements for organic products.
- Fair Trade — There’s a lot behind the Fair Trade logo. We’re a Fair Trade Canada 'certified producer organization.' We maintain this standing through reporting, cross-checking and regular onsite audits.
- Garantie Bio Ecocert — A Canadian organic certification organization that does on-site inspections to guarantee that organic standards are upheld through the entire manufacturing process.
- Kosher Calgary — Kosher certification is a process by which a company ensures that their food is kosher. Kosher refers to a religious dietary practice that is rooted in Jewish tradition.
- QMI Organic — An accredited certifying agent under the National Organic Program (USDA-NOP). It inspects the entire process, from the raw ingredients to the final packaged product.
Other great resources and links:
- Barista Exchange — The world's premiere online community for the specialty coffee industry.
- MoJoToGo™ — offers professional baristas and coffee enthusiasts the tools to measure, design, diagnose and refine espresso extraction or any brew method.
- Roasters Guild — The Roasters Guild is a trade guild of the Specialty Coffee Association of America consisting of specialty roasters dedicated to the craft of roasting quality coffee.
- Specialty Coffee Association of America — SCAA provides resources on the coffee industry as well as an overview of the history, techniques, and standards for coffee cultivation and processing.